Usually, this means that there is an issue with your financial instrument, rather than the bill payment operators. The transaction could have failed for a variety of reasons, but in most situations, it is because your bank is blocking the transactions. Please call your bank if this occurs.
Articles in this section
- My Indian bill payment is taking longer than expected. What can I do?
- My Postpaid number is being incorrectly recognized as a Prepaid number. What do I do?
- I am repeatedly unable to pay my Indian mobile bill. What should I do?
- My bill payment is accepted - when will it be complete?
- Why do I see a pending transaction on my bank statement?
- My transaction now has a 'paid' status, but my bill payment has not been received
- Why did my transaction fail while my payment was being processed?
- My bill payment failed, yet I still see a hold on my card
- I didn't get my refund yet!