We do everything from our end to keep your account safe, but there are always people looking to infiltrate accounts containing sensitive information.
Here are some tips on keeping your account credentials safe:
- Never share your login credentials
- Beware of web and social media pages with fake offers
- Change your password regularly
- Try to include the following in each password
- uppercase letters such as A, B, C;
- lowercase letters such as a, b,c;
- numerals such as 1, 2, 3;
- special characters such as $, ?, &; and
- alt characters such as µ, £, Æ.
- We will never call you asking for your Paytm information, so if it feels like a scam, it probably is!
Questions? Email us at email@example.com