We do everything from our end to keep your account safe, but there are always people looking to infiltrate accounts containing sensitive information.
Paytm will never contact you asking you for your password or credit card information
Here are some tips on keeping your account credentials safe:
- Never share your login credentials
- Beware of web and social media pages with fake offers
- Change your password regularly
- Try to include the following in each password
- uppercase letters such as A, B, C;
- lowercase letters such as a, b,c;
- numerals such as 1, 2, 3;
- special characters such as $, ?, &; and
- alt characters such as µ, £, Æ.
- We will never call or text you asking for your Paytm information, so if it feels like a scam, it probably is!
If you ever suspect fraudulent behaviour associated with your Paytm account, please do the following:
- Contact our support team immediately
- If your credit card, debit card, or bank account is involved, immediately contact the bank or financial institution that issued your card.
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org