If the bill payment fails and the amount is held, Paytm refunds the entire amount of the failed bill payment back to your account. We initiate this process immediately, but depending on your bank it may take up anywhere between 5 to 10 business days to appear in your account.
Articles in this section
- My Indian bill payment is taking longer than expected. What can I do?
- My Postpaid number is being incorrectly recognized as a Prepaid number. What do I do?
- I am repeatedly unable to pay my Indian mobile bill. What should I do?
- My bill payment is accepted - when will it be complete?
- Why do I see a pending transaction on my bank statement?
- My transaction now has a 'paid' status, but my bill payment has not been received
- Why did my transaction fail while my payment was being processed?
- My bill payment failed, yet I still see a hold on my card
- I didn't get my refund yet!