For Indian bill payments, if the bill payment status shows “Pending” then it might take 24-48 hours for the bill payment to show as “Successful”. Please understand that this means the bill payment is pending on the side of the operator, which can take some time. If you initiated the transaction within the last 24 hours we would recommend waiting a bit longer and not initiating another transaction.
Articles in this section
- My Indian bill payment is taking longer than expected. What can I do?
- My Postpaid number is being incorrectly recognized as a Prepaid number. What do I do?
- I am repeatedly unable to pay my Indian mobile bill. What should I do?
- Why do I see a pending transaction on my bank statement?
- My transaction now has a 'paid' status, but my bill payment has not been received
- Why did my transaction fail while my payment was being processed?
- My bill payment failed, yet I still see a hold on my card
- I didn't mean to pay that bill - can you refund me?