IMPORTANT: As of April 1st, 2020, a new convenience fee will be applied to all Visa and Mastercard credit card payments, including any scheduled payments which are initiated after April 1st, 2020. Please see here for all details.
With the Paytm app you can pay your bills and earn points using any of the following payment methods:
- Canadian bank account
- No fees!
- Visa and Mastercard credit card*
- 2.0% convenience fee, all categories except taxes
- 2.5% convenience fee, tax category
- Visa and Mastercard debit card*
- 1.25% convenience fee
- American Express credit card
- 3% convenience fee
- Paytm Cash
- This can be done through Interac e-transfer, directly through your linked bank account, or a cash deposit at any Canada Post location. There are no fees when using Paytm Cash!
- More on topping-up Paytm cash
- Canadian Credit Union
*Important: at this time we only accept credit and debit cards issued in Canada.
Please note: any convenience fees also apply to all Indian biller payments.
Questions? Feedback? Email us at email@example.com