Verify your account in the Paytm app in order to transfer money from your account to your Paytm Cash and transfer Paytm Cash from one Paytm user to another!
Automatically verify your account in app:
1. Complete your profile information.
- In the Paytm app tap "More" to go to your profile
- Tap the pencil icon in the top right corner to edit
- Enter in all appropriate information*
*Under occupation, if you do not see your occupation exactly, please choose the closest match.
2. Return to the Paytm app home page and tap "Rewards"
- Under rewards, tap "Verify Your Account"
In some cases we may not be able to verify your account automatically and in these cases we'll need to review your documentation manually.
That being said, we appreciate getting the right documentation can be challenging. In an effort to take any guess work out of the process, we've provided a complete guideline of accepted documents and where you can submit them.
We need one (1) document from at least two (2) of the following categories:
1. Utility bill. This can be a mobile bill, internet bill, hydro bill, water bill, or gas bill which clearly shows show your full name and address that matches your Paytm profile information.
2. Government ID issued by a Canadian government body. This can be a driver’s license, Canadian passport, or permanent resident card. You must include both sides of your identification, and clearly display your full name and date of birth that matches your Paytm profile information.
Important: Health Cards are NOT accepted.
3. Credit card statement or bank account statement. The statement must be an original pdf downloaded from the issuing bank (or a picture of an original physical document) AND must clearly show your full name and address that matches your Paytm profile information.
Documents not accepted for verification purposes: health cards, pay stubs, prepaid phone bills, letter of employment written by human resources, void checks, T4s.
Important: your current Paytm profile address must match the address included on any submitted documents.
Please ensure that submitted documents are clear and readable for photos or scans, with no modifications. If your document is not clearly readable, or if there are any modifications or redactions, you will be asked to resubmit.
Please upload your documents through our secure portal here
Should you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com