Complete your KYC in our app to verify your account and earn 1000 bonus points.
We are mandated by regulations to verify the identity of our customers when you make payments to certain billers, which is why you may be seeing this now as we expand our selection of billers.
Please note, neither we nor our third-party partner for verification have access to your credit file and we do not store or affect your credit score in any way.
- In your Paytm app, head to “Profile”--> “Edit” and fill out all the information fields in your profile.
- Make sure to check the field indicating that this is your personal account and not a business account.
- If you do not see your occupation listed, please choose the one that seems to be the closest match, and then contact us to let us know!
If you received an error in automatic verification, please follow these steps to complete a manual verification:
Provide us with one document from each of the following categories (two documents in total). Please note that the files you share must be non-redacted PDFs, downloaded directly from the biller's/bank's website:
- Credit card or bank statement that clearly has your name and address as stated in the app
- Utility bill (for example, electricity, water, telecommunications) which also has your name and address as mentioned in the app
If you don't have any utility bills, you can also provide the following, in addition to the bank statement/credit card statement:
- RRSP statement
- Records of Employment
Questions? Concerns? Want to chat?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +1 (888) 878-7761