Here you’ll find a list of the basic required fields to fulfill bulk payments, but on the Bulk Payments page you’ll find a find a Template Guide which outlines the format requirements for most fields in your Bulk Payment file.
- Required format: .csv
- Required fields: CardNumber, ExpiryDate, and Amount.
- *Strongly recommended fields: PostalCode and CVV
- *May be required due to security regulations
- A maximum of 500 line items may be included in a single file.
- No limit on the amount charged per card or per batch file
Best practices: Download the template and populate the required fields from your data set. The template is already formatted for fast and accurate processing, so you won’t need to filter data or change headings to process your bulk payments.
IMPORTANT: when using excel you may need to change the cell format for CardNumber and ExpiryDate. Excel automatically formats numbers and dates based on its own standard.
- To avoid incorrect data and failed bulk processing, change the format of your CardNumber and ExpiryDate fields from “General” to “Text.”
If you need any assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at 1-888-718-1773 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org