The Bill Paid Date is a very important date in the Paytm app. This is the date we promise your payment will be recognized by the biller or payee, such as your internet service provider, or local government for property tax payments.
Sometimes the biller or payee may take a day or so to post the payment, but it's guaranteed that they will recognize the Bill Paid Date as the date of payment.
You can always check your fulfillment date before sending a payment, here's how:
- Tap the bill you would like to pay
- Enter the amount and tap pay now
- Review your order
- Choose your payment method
- Review your points earned
- Review your Bill Paid Date!
- Apply a promo code
- When ready, tap proceed to checkout
If you're ever unsure about when you're Bill Paid Date was, you can always check your payment history in the Paytm app.
- Tap History
- Tap the bill you would like to review
- Review the Bill Paid Date