When verifying your account, we want to take any guesswork out of providing your documents. Here you’ll find an example of an acceptable Canadian government-issued ID, and the requirements which were met.
- Photo ID card, you must include an image of the front and back √
- Canadian passports: open your passport to the ID page, you must include both the left and right pages √
- The document must be legible and unredacted √
- Your profile address must match the document √
- Health cards are not accepted √
Important: you must include two (2) uploads of your ID card, the front, and back.