When verifying your account, we want to take any guesswork out of providing your documents. Here you’ll find an example of an acceptable Canadian government issued ID, and the requirements which were met.
- Photo ID card, you must include an image of the front and back √
- Canadian passports: open your passport to the ID page, you must include both the left and right pages √
- The document must be legible and unredacted √
- Your profile address must match the document √
- Health cards are not accepted √